Bad idea. A rear tire flat at high speed is most likely a minor annoyance,
and not very dangerous, because the front tire will still control the
direction of the bike and keep you upright. A front tire flat at high speed
is likely to result in a crash at high speed, which is more of a major
annoyance, because the flat front tire provides almost no directional
control. It's like riding through loose dirt or sand with a skinny tire;
you turn the handlebar, and nothing happens.

When replacing a worn rear tire, put the brand new tire on the front wheel,
and move the tire that was on the front wheel to the rear wheel.

PJW

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 5:08 PM, Lungimsam <john11.2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Im thinking put the new one on the back. The front still has file tread on
> it. Not worn off yet. And I can see it better to monitor. So with the new
> one on the back maybe they will wear down at the same time and can get a
> new set at once.

Peter White