In the past I always found their pants too short in the the rise front and
back, but that's just me. Maybe those are cut different , if you want to know a
garments actual dimensions contact the manufacturer and ask for the "garment
measurements" for a given size(s). These are the actual physical measurements
of the garment and not a gèneric and relatively meaningless size  chart. They
can tell you f/r /total rise(including gusset), inseàm, outseam, waist relaxed
and expanded and maybe even cuff and thigh width.