I got 2 saddles, the rear hub &  a chain guard. It's hard to find a good
non-disk hub these days & I have a build I can use it on. Did not get a front,
because I am strictly dynamo for fronts these days.  I am kinda OK with the
saddles being a little hard to break in, I was more worried they wouldn't last.
If they are hard that's OK, that just means they will hopefully last a long
while. My friend ordered one too, but he rides less than I do!? Maybe I can
break his in for him? ;-)
I always wanted one of those chain guards and I fear this might be my last
chance to get one!:-(