This is extremely bad timing for those of you that think I'm a jerk...but
here we are.

Some of you like my builds, and some of you think my builds are plain
weird.  Both groups have plenty of reason for their opinions.  At any rate,
last year I put 5 bikes up for sale to pay for a modern mountain bike.  I
hoped to sell two of the five, and three actually sold.  One of the bikes
that sold was my Black Mountain Cycles Road bike.  Chris, the
extraordinarily nice guy who bought it, was referred to me by Manny (all
connections go through Manny).  Chris has a back issue that requires him to
replace the bike with an upright, so he is selling the bike I sold him.  I
would have already bought it back from him....except I was missing it so
badly that I bought another Orange 59cm Black Mountain road bike in March.
 I really don't need two copies of the identical frame, but I might end up
buying it back anyway.  I'm really proud of the unconventional build on
Chris' bike.  Here is a link to his Craigslist ad:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/5576178782.html

Chris describes the build well, so I won't repeat it here.  If you are
weirded out by any details and want to ask me about it, by all means let me
know.  If you want me to assist in facilitating a purchase, Chris is still
local to me, so I can provide that help.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA