Details on the build and anncillory bike packing equip.
26"wheeled 56cm Atlantis (purchased off list member)
RTP tires on mismatch wheelset Shimano hubs
Drivetrain 11-36 10 speed cassette, Deore long cage rear mech, single 42t
chainring (White Industries 180 crank length), VP-001 pedals and SKF BB
Cockpit NOS Nitto Chromo 120mm stem, Soma Fab Oxford handlebar (flipped),
NOS Suntour brake levers, NOS Suntour thumb shifter, combo Oury grips and
Newbaums cloth tape
Cambium seat, Tektro CR720 brakes, Pass and Stow 5 rail rack, and Bagman
Sport saddlebag support (mounts to saddle rails)
Bags used on this trip are the Sea to Summit Event waterproof compression
bags (I have had great success with these bags keeping gear dry and
compressing the bulk to fit into small spaces)

I am considering this a phase 1 build to validate the ride qualities and
utility of an all road 26" supple tire bike. If I find this to be something
I want to take further I will be looking to build a better wheelset with
Dyno hub. First few outings have been primarily pavement (couple of
commutes to work and this pictured camping trip). One note from camping
trip, one section of county highway had rumble strips cut into the narrow
(est. width 4 foot) shoulder. Many riders in the group had issues either
trying to use only the smooth section of shoulder I rolled right through
the rumble strips with no significant handling issues. :-D
Hope to get some serious gravel miles in in the coming week.
Cheers

Jayme