These are bags I make and sell under the Treetop name.
I've got a bunch of one-offs that I've made, and typically use for a little
bit to test out the design.
All the bags for sale are listed at treetop.bigcartel.com.
Please read the full description and see photos at the links provided for
each bag.
Shipping is a flat $7 per order, sent USPS Priority mail.
Payment can be made with credit/debit card or through Paypal.
Please go through the webstore if you'd like to purchase a bag.
Obligatory chainring plug: I also have a bunch of Willow chainrings listed
for sale on that webstore as well, feel free to add some to your order as
it all ships for $7 no matter the size of your order. I also have a few
stems listed there as well.

Please contact me offlist if you have any questions.
Thanks,
David
Chicago

Saddle Wedge - maroon, leather trim, new - $60 -
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/ready-made-saddle-wedge

Saddle Wedge - tan, new - $60 -
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/ready-made-saddle-wedge

Saddle Wedge - one-off bag made of canvas/nylon fabric, no straps,
side-release buckle, leather-less - $30 -
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/saddle-wedge-wr-canvas-nylon

Saddle Wedge - black, no straps - $25 -
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/ready-made-black-saddle-wedge-no-straps

Saddle Wedge - slightly different design than my normal wedge, Ranger Tan
waxed canvas - $45 -
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/ready-made-saddle-wedge-ranger-tan-waxed-canvas

Basket Bag - gray waxed canvas, fits Wald 137 basket - $30 -
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/basket-bag

Big Saddlebag - one-off big bag design - 13" wide, 12" tall, 6" deep, waxed
canvas - $65 -
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/big-saddlebag-gray-waxed-canvas

Porteur Bag for Pass & Stow Rack - zippered bag, big chunka leather on the
bottom - $80 -
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/porteur-bag-for-pass-stow-rack

Weekender Bag - non bike-specific bag, waxed Ranger Tan twill canvas, big
chunka leather on the bottom - $100 -
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/weekender-bag-ranger-tan-waxed-canvas

Waxed Canvas Cover for Moleskine Large Cahier - non bike-specific, but fun
prototype for keeping a notebook in a bike-specific bag - $5 -
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/large-moleskine-cahier-cover

Mini Rando Bag - leather trim, front pocket, side sleeve pockets, zippered
pocket on top - $75 -
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/ready-made-mini-rando-bag