With any bars, set up is everything, but if you don't take 2" horizontal
extension from your normal road bar stem, you're not even in the right
ballpark for moustache bars.
Here's a recent thread with all the common experiences.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/internet-bob/SxKtL7CXJAs
I've spent 5 years on moustache bars and adore them.  I've spent almost the
entire past year and over 4000 mi on Map bars and adore them, too.
I would recommend the Map bars for control.  They're much closer to
straight bars than Albas, in fact, your hands will be rotated about 70
degrees differently.