Yes, the xtracycle accessories are wonderful.  But Yuba is working on
it and I can say having had an xtracycle that the Yuba is in a whole
different league.  There is no frame flex at all.  With the xtracycle
I'd have to be careful about what I put on it and how fast I took
bump, etc.  The Yuba has no flex and I've taken speedbumbs with 300
lbs. with narry a shimmy.  The next thing for it is the Down Low Glow.