Excellent! That narrows things down and you can come up with a few specific
questions to ask her to narrow it down further:

-- how far do we travel to ride? (Local, 1 day drive, 2, 3,)?
-- Is she willing to have some extending climbing? If not, that eliminates
a lot of places/routes.
-- What is her adventure/hardship quotient? because the more remote, the
greater the adventure but the more likely things are to be challenging in
one way or ten.
-- No matter the location, let her set the pace and distance, though
constraints of water/camping spots, weather often force the issue and
extend the day's ride/add to the adventure.

She married you, so I presume she's fairly open to some level of "head
scratching adventure." Grin. I'd suggest a huge part of the adventure for
this is to plan/experience it together in a way that it is the first of
many that hopefully get more refined as you bumble along! Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick