Thanks Joe for a spot on accounting of this past weekend...like you I'm
still processing what a magical time I had with all of you. Need to do this
again.

Here are my photo's
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/pedalpusher61/albums/72157667566772593>
sorry it's a huge dump and kinda out of order.

~Hugh

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep
moving.” ― Albert Einstein

http://velocipeedemusings.com/