I think most people who have Chocos (where did that name come from?) got the
Moose version as stock on their Appaloosas. I also have that bar - the more
expensive one Riv sells separately - which I had on my Clem for a while (now on
a mini velo). They've been replaced by Albatross on that bike, so the direct
comparison is that Choco is like Alba if you moved the Alba's curves and reach
back about an inch. These changes can easily be made with either bar in
non-Moose versions with stem length, so I can't say there's much of an
advantage with one bar over the other. The Choco has a longer flat between the
curves, so it does free up more space for bag straps and headlights and such.