Just reserved mine. I've never ridden a tandem but right now it's the best
chance at getting my wife to perhaps start riding with me a little bit. My
son will go to college next Fall, but perhaps we'll get to share it
together before he goes and when he comes home. My oldest daughter starts
her MBA at Stanford this Fall, so perhaps I'll also get to bring her on
some rides.

I wish all of this and more happens, so I'm doing my part to make it a
reality.

René