My house is full of Acorn bags of all sorts.  I think the new colors are
nice.  They have a new randonneur smaller bag, but I don't like how it
opens from the front and lifts to the back.  The drawback is that the wind
will blow it open rather than blow it closed.  If you don't access the bag
while riding, then it probably won't make a difference for you, but the
boxy rando bag opens from the back towards the front (the wind will blow
the top closed)...

Very high quality bags and great people.  With that said, I also have
several of the Riv bags, and I prefer Mark's wrap to the Acorn wrap, and
their small rack bag is perfect when I don't want to use the large boxy
rando bag.  Also Riv's reflective properties are smart and awesome for
nighttime riding.

Toshi