A terrible thing happened this vacation. I lent my Betty Foy, the bike I swore
was perfect in every way possible, to a relative and rode my husband's 52 Clem.
I swear I didn't mean to cheat, and it was only a few rides, but alas, I'm now
feeling dissatisfied with my Albatross bars and have an unhealthy desire to
have whatever those bars on the Clem are. It's so unexpected; as I said, it was
just a few rides, but now my bars feel so LOW. They're maxed out as high as I
can put them, so what else is there to do? I am leery of changing bars because
there are all these SIZES and MEASUREMENTS and talk of the bars being closer to
you and top tube length, blah blah. Not a language I speak. I only understand
that those are comfortable bars and I want them on my bike, but I don't know
which bars and if they will work, and it looks like a lot of work and expense
to make the swap. I've thought I may call Riv and chat with them, but I always
get starstruck and tongue-tied when I call them.

So, I come to you.

I have a 55 Betty with Albatross bars.
1. Can a Bosco-type bar work? What about all this top tube talk?
2. What is really the difference between Bosco and Bullmoose?
3. How do you choose the sizes?
4. Why is the Bullmoose so expensive compared to Bosco?
5. I have a steep uphill commute home from the boys' school. Can you stand up
and pedal/climb with a Bosco bar?
6. Am I going to mess up all the other stuff I like about the fit of my Betty
if I change bars?

If I'm better off calling Riv, I'll do it. But if you have sage advice prior to
me making that awkward phone call, I'll take it. Ha!