Nice update. I am glad to hear things are working for you. I too, had a
bear of a time getting those Compass Rando bars and Nitto shims installed
in a 26.0 stem. There was much cursing, fretting about scratching and
ultimately, scratching. Turns out, I did not like the Compass bars more
than my Noodles and they have moved to another home. Probably best to just
order a 25.4 stem when you order the Compass bars.....