This is  a very sad tragedy.
Unfortunately it's become an epidemic across the country.Not only for
cyclists but pedestrians, and other drivers.
Often the drunk driver has 2-10 previous D.U.I.s.
Why are these people still behind the wheel?
You can help call or write your elected officials and tell them the
penalties for drunk driving are too soft .
Jon