A bunch of people have converted Rams to 650b. I've done it successfully
with my Redwood. I'm keeping 2 wheelsets/brakesets (700c/650b) to swap
between the two as needed. I have some WTB Horizon tires on the way which
(fingers-crossed) will be the perfect fit - I'd need to crimp chainstays
slightly to fit Compass SBHs.
David
Chicago