Hi Bill, I'll have to go measure it later today. SH meaning standover
height I'm presuming? It'll vary with tire choice of course. Right now I
have it setup with Compass 38mm Barlow Pass tires, not the thunder burts.

And in case it wasn't clear though, I'm not looking to sell this. I'm
looking to trade it for a 61 atlantis or 58 hunq... is that what you're
proposing?