Oh boy, I've been waiting for a thread like this! I was installing a front
rack in my building's bike garage and thoughtlessly leaned my bike against
a haggard ebike to admire my work. It slipped and the TT scraped
(screeeach) against the licence plate hanger of the ebike. My Clem, yes,
just a Clem..., suffered a couple nice scratches, including a nice black
one that I have not been able to remove the paint from (my bike is
blue...).  This has been weighing on my mind ever since.  So careless!! I
considered thrashing my bike on the trails to lessen the burden of guilt,
but soon realized it would only make things worse. While I'm sure the Clem
will weather magnificently, I struggle to reconcile the erroneous manner in
which it happened. I also blame the ebike, but that hasn't helped much.
Everyone hates those things. Kind of feel bad for it, actually...

I've also warped my back wheel/rim launching off a doozy of a curb, but
that was somehow worth it... Perfect two-wheel landing straight into a
trail. Still feels good. Does RBW sell the 650B DM18's?

Point is, I feel your pain. Really. Not that any of this has anything to do
with Waterford.