Bill-

I received the frame bag and mounted it on my Schwinn KOM-10.  It fits
perfectly, as expected!  My only complaint is that it covers the headbadge.

Due to the three-cable-cluster underneath the down tube, I just ran that
downtube strap a little loose around the outside of the whole mess of
diving helmet braze-ons.  Is that how you had it set up?

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-12K867QQQoQ/V6SkWISq3yI/AAAAAAAABD4/6pOLNXYtPRsay4s8TgLzQZ4r6IEX16yBACLcB/s1600/IMG_0728.JPG>

Thanks,
Tim Gavin