Patrick: I wax nostalgic for last year's RR ride (though I must say that my
dirt skills are far more appropriate to dirt roads and easy paths than to
any technical stuff). I am sorry I couldn't ride with you again this year;
I just did a very quick up and back drive to Co Springs to pick up Catie,
but schedule and circs allowed only a single overnight before the return.

What's the source for your wooden rosary? I ordered one from Amazon, and it
did not live up to expectations.

Patrick "380 miles d-to-d in under 5 hours both ways, in a rental" Moore

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Deacon Patrick <lamontg...@mac.com> wrote:

> Rather than start another thread for what was just a leg stretcher of a
> day ride, here are today's shots. Cloudy, deliciously cool at 50˚F, and
> some amazing views of Pikes Peak. Wild flowers are going ... wild! For a
> summer's Friday, the cool and clouds kept the lowlanders away so it was
> wondrously quiet. My brain is still recovering from Wednesday's "rush hour"
> return on the "Quickbeam jaunt," so I played it conservative and didn't
> ride much of the single track, just a wee bit around the reservoir to where
> the trail gets fun. Nope. Brain's not doing well enough for so much fun, so
> had a pipe and a prayer at the border of fun. Grin. Though, I somehow
> managed to have a blast this side of fun's boundary. Funny how that can
> work. Grin.
>
> Start here and work you way to the right...
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/deaconpatrick/28789254205/in/
> album-72157666852892563/
>
> With abandon,
> Patrick

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
*The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a
circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and
individualities revolve. *Chuang Tzu

*Stat crux dum volvitur orbis.* *(The cross stands motionless while the
world revolves.) *Carthusian motto

*It is *we *who change; *He* remains the same.* Eckhart

*Kinei hos eromenon.* (*It moves [all things] as the beloved.) *Aristotle