On 08/05/2016 11:58 AM, René Sterental wrote:
Hi all,

The day has arrived. I'm driving to Sacramento later this morning to pick up my custom low trail 650b lugged steel fendered and racked custom.

Will post photos and a short update later. I'll be building the whole bike but will take my sweet time to enjoy it. I will also likely let the paint fully cure, as expressed in a separate thread.

Hopefully the group will still enjoy this, but if it's too far out from the RBW spirit of this forum, I'll be very happy not to do these postings. It's just that for me, this bike epitomizes everything I've learned and experienced since that very first day when I visited RBW HQ and drove home with my Homer.

If discussions of*eating bacon *aren't too far from the spirit, there is no way a lugged 650B custom with racks and fenders is going to be OT even if it is low trail. Looking forward to seeing photos and reading all about it.