Hi Everyone,

I have a 58cm Hunquapillar for sale.  Why am I selling it?  I don't want
to, but I realize that I'm probably not going to bike camp or tour any time
soon, and if I do I'll use my AHH for an S24O.  At any rate, I need room
for some other bike stuff I have going and I figured I'll post this bike
here first.  I'd rather sell locally in the Bay Area but will ship if there
is no interest locally.

Full disclosure - This bike looks really new, but it's used.  There a some
chips in the paint  due to chainsuck (covered in clear nailpolish, not
noticeable) and the kickstand plate is slightly bent (from overloading the
kickstand, my mistake will save you money), but these are the only signs of
use on the frame.  It is totally sound and I've ridden plenty of rough
trails without issue.  This is NOT the reason I'm selling the bike (I love
it and it's lot's of fun *but* priorities).  I cleaned up most of the dirt
on the bike, but there is some remaining.

Component Spec:

Wheels:  Alex Adventure rims 36 spoke laced to Deore LX hubs

Crank: Sugino 172.5 RD2 triple, Chainrings 40 34 26 (low for climbing hills
and loose trails)

Bottom Bracket: Shimano (the spindle looks long, works fine, I have a
replacement for it if you want).

Rear Cassette: Shimano XT 34 30 26 23 20 17 15 13 11

Front Derailer: Shimano XT (relatively new, 1 year old)

Rear Derailer: Shimano XT (also relatively new)

Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben 700c x 55 (2.165 inches)

Headset: Headset FSA Duron Silver 1" threaded

Stem: Nitto Tallux

Handlebars: Nitto Albatross

Shifter: Shimano Friction - Dura Ace

Seatpost: Nitto 83

Saddle: Brooks Flyer, Black (the one with the springs, well broken in)

Brake levers: Forte (same as the Shimano basic ones, work fine)

Brakes: Tektro CR720 Cantilevers

Pedals: MKS grip king

Grips:  Wool wrapped in bar tape (by Brian), shellac'ed by me.

Bottle cage: Velo-Orange

Frame pump included.

Pics are posted to Flickr here:  https://flic.kr/s/aHskEywocA

$2555