Nice short-sleeved jersey by Earth, Wind, and Rider with the Yazoo (microbrew)
logo. I’ve worn it a few times, but it’s in like new condition. Logo on the
front is knitted into the fabric; rear is embroidered.

Size XXL is 22” across the armpits, 28” top to bottom at the back. Short zipper
in the front.

The only issue I have with the jersey is that it doesn’t have pockets on the
back. If that’s not a deal breaker for you, this is a great price on a quality
100% wool jersey.

$35 shipped in the CONUS.

Photos on Flickr:

https://flic.kr/p/K4pfer <https://flic.kr/p/K4pfer>