Nicely appointed, and the color is super--the grayish silver of the P65s
looks great with that wonderful blue, as does the stock gray saddle. Just a
super looking, super capable bicycle!  I have the Rustine grips on two
bikes, they look and feel great. But the stock grips on my Clementine are
fine as well. I was considering the frame mounted wheel lock, and even
attempted to get a group buy to offset shipping charges from, I think,
England. Glad that Riv has them again, but I may wait to see what they get
from Taiwan. Congratulations on your return to cycling. I doubt you could
have picked a better bike for the task.