If your old Blackburn failed-take it to a shop and exchange it-they have a
lifetime warranty.  I'd have one mini and one floor pump replaced no
questions asked, both years old.  Just handed them to my shop guy and he
handed me a new one off the rack.

If you just need or want another pump, I'd recommend another
Blackburn--with the warranty, you'll never need to buy another.  Unless you
want to...B-)

Steve