I'm *probably *going to be booked w/ familial responsibilities for the next
few days... but, I have the week of the 4th off AND the kids are in
school!!!  Whoo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 4:12 PM, doug peterson <dougpn...@cox.net> wrote:

> Love to join you guys but I've got a full house & full schedule the
> next few days.  Are you both off all next week?
>
> dougP
>
> On Dec 24, 4:05 pm, "Andy.M" <andy.e.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey Joe,
> > I can't make it on Christmas Day, but I was thinking about doing a
> > turkey hangover ride on Saturday morning; same thing, nothing too long
> > or too fast.  I'm in North Orange County, but wouldn't mind traveling
> > down south... Or if anyone is interested let me know.
> > -Andy
> >
> > On Dec 24, 12:43 pm, Joe Bartoe <jbar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > > I always think of these things too late, but was curious if anyone in
> the SoCal area wanted to meet up in South Orange County for an afternoon
> ride on Christmas day. Nothing too long or too fast. I live in the
> Capistrano Beach area so starting in that area. Will provide after ride
> coffee and/or beer as long as I don't have massive turnout.
> >
> > > Happy Holidays,
> >
> > > Joe

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

"Bicycling is a big part of the future. It has to be. There is something
wrong with a society that drives a car to workout in a gym."  ~Bill Nye,
scientist guy