Thanks guys. I'll put my cassette wheel back on the bike and take a closer
look ant the Eno wheel off the bike.
Just for fun, the clicking happens everywhere except on the stand. That's
Sheldon's differential for loose spokes. Except that they're not. Maybe
I'll try oiling the crossing points before removing the wheel.

Jay