Hey all, it’s time for that once in awhile purging of goods and parts! I
have a selection of bike parts, camping gear, and clothing available. All
of these items are used unless indicated otherwise. Please ask if you have
questions about specific items, but you can also google it to find more.

For those outside of Portland, OR, USA, shipping is not included in the
price, so we would need to figure that out. And of course the more stuff
you buy, the better the rate of shipping you get! And all payment would be
via Paypal. For those of you in Portland, we can do local pickup in either
the Woodlawn or Hawthorne districts (Hawthorne option not available for a
few of the bulky items), and you can pay cash.

If you are interested in anything, please PM or email me at
urbanadventurelea...@gmail.com If you are not doing local pickup, please
include your zip code so I could figure out shipping.

To see photos of the stuff:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/urbanadventureleaguepdx/albums/72157671928510621

NOTE: The photo album also includes some items that have already sold.

Items for sale:

   - Fibrax “raincheater” brake pads for steel rims, caliper brake style.
   Provides better braking for steel rims due to the abrasive material strip
   in the pad. Good upgrade for an old three speed that still has steel rims!
   NOTE: Do NOT use on aluminum rims! Pads are new in package, and enough for
   a full bike, i.e., two sets. $10
   - Dia Compe centerpull brake, front. Probably 70’s vintage. NOT A SET OF
   BRAKES. $5
   - Bundle and Stow tool roll. Well used. $3
   - Jandd small small top tube bag. Straps to stem and top tube for
   itty-bitty things. $3
   - Coughlan’s LED headlamp. Batteries not included. $3
   - Cocoon sleeping bag liner, 100% silk, for mummy bags. In good shape,
   includes stuff sack. $20
   - Bar map brand map case. Fits a 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of paper in half.
   Attaches to handlebar with velcro straps. Well used. $3
   - Wald 157 front basket, black. The very large “newsboy” model, and full
   steel and made in the US! Modern version with adjustable struts. LOCAL
   PICKUP ONLY. $20
   - Tektro FL750 brake lever, right side. Modern “city bike” lever, has
   22.2 clamp. NOT A SET, JUST ONE. $10
   - VO Baguette handlebar/saddlebag. Comes with two leather mounting
   straps. Well used, has a bit of glue residue on front. Not waterproof. $5
   - Nitto Technomic Stem, 22.2, 60 mm, 26.0 clamp. About 240mm in overall
   height (or 16cm above the minimum insert line). Comes with a shim for a
   25.4 if you need it (please indicate that you do!) $20
   - Rivendell MUSA knickers, grey/blue, XL. The final (?) generation of
   knickers/pants/etc, so all buckles and straps, no zippers or velcro. Well
   worn and already repaired once. A “fixer upper” as it has some issues that
   will require repair, like seams coming loose (crotch, rear pocket), missing
   a button, and various discolorations. $15

Yours,

Shawn