Try this Leah
Www.ortliebusa.com
Under products click on bicycle bag replacement parts.
You might want to contact customer service so they can sell you the whole
mounting package. If you look on the beck side of one of their panniers you
will see how the hardware functions.
I've used the Ql1 and QL 2 systems, the QL 2 is a bit easier to fit on a wide
variety of racks but they both work very well.
I have no experience with their QL 3 system.

Ray
Vallejo CA