I was hemmin' and hawin' over buying into the Rosco v2 pre-order a couple
of weeks ago and in a moment of clarity plunked down the cash - I think I
may have gotten the last of the original intended nine framesets. I was
poking around today and found that Riv found five more forks so theres an
additional five more Rosco v2's available for pre-order. C'mon now - join
the club - you need it! Go green!

http://www.rivbike.com/product-p/f-rosco-02.htm

Mine will be getting most of the bits from my slightly-too-small Hilsen
except for the Nitto Noodles as I just ordered up a Choco-Norm bar for that
upright and pulled back ride, and the 650b wheels of course, but I have an
extra 700c wheelset kicking around.

-Jeff
Silver Spring, MD