Mine seems to get more austere each year...shellacked cotton over old
tubes, fraying black twine and brake levers. In the evenings, there's a
little Knog USB headlight on there, but it comes off whenever I lock the
bike around Philly.

A few years back, I ditched the cycle computer. It really helped me to get
over the overwhelming riding as 'training' mentality. Not that there's
anything wrong with training...I just never knew exactly what I was
training for.

Eric