Tire pressure is a function of your bike-system+motor weight. Mine is
around 30-35+185-190 or 220lbs. Using Frank Berto's tire pressure chart I
pump my 28mm rear tire up to 90-95 and front 80-85 then don't refill for
several weeks. I seem to feel the need to refill around 75psi.

I have found the Ruffy Tuffys to ride quite harsh, so much so that I no
longer ride them. I have some Ruffy Tuffy Speedblends I should sell.

I am near the point in my riding and viewpoint where 28mm are just too
narrow. Over the last decade I have culled my herd of too-small frames,
tubular tires/wheels, road-style cleats, and perhaps soon bikes with less
then 32-35mm tires. My how times change!