Will agree with David on this.  Had a Flyer on my Atlantis and it
seemed too "mushy".  The Atlantis is set up with Albatross bars.
Combination of upright sitting and sprung saddle just got things too
bouncy.  Oh, and the Atlantis has Big Apple tires.  Comfy, yes.  But
was really difficult to pedal smoothly with that combination.

Have a regular Champion on there now.  Even that saddle seems too
soft.  Hard to find the sweet spot to sit.  Maybe that one is worn
out?  Or it's indicating it's time to do some (minor) re-design on the
bike.  The new catalog has me thinking. . .

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN