Thank you!  I'm very excited to get it. I was seriously thinking about a
Cheviot pre-order but I didn't like the current colors. I just got an orange
Sam so that was out and I have two ti bikes so the gray didn't appeal and the
blue didn't move me.  So, I was thinking of biting the bullet and getting a
custom paint job. However I always loved the old green color. When Kellie
posted that she was looking for an Atlantis I asked about the Cheviot she was
mentioning would have to go to fund that purchase. Well everything fell into
place snd we are both happy gals!