Thanks, Edwin.

The IQ-X headlight I installed had spades for attaching a tail light.  I
just wrapped those with electrical tape for now.  I could add a dyno tail
light in addition to the Varia.  If you want to read more about the Varia
rearview radar tail light, here is a review:
http://www.dcrainmaker.com/2015/07/garmins-varia-radar-lights.html

Tim