Hey there -

Saw a post go through the queue this morning that said the person had been
trying to get messages onto the board for a while.  That led me to heave
open the doors to the root cellar of the google SPAM folder, where I found
about a dozen requests to be unmoderated  had been living.  These extended
back to July which kind of embarrassed the heck out of me.

I've passed everyone through who still had a valid email address and have
contacted everyone whose status got updated.

If you had contacted me to change your status AND I did NOT do here's what
may have happened.

- I may have missed your request. My error. A lot of icky stuff lives in
the SPAM folder and I did do a fair amount of bulk deleting. Please email
me one more time as I'm now aware of the SPAM folder conundrum.

- Your email address is bouncing (according to the google group bots) or
inactive.

- You were only trying to sell equipment to the list.  I'm happy to pass
those types of posts through (I do go through the queue at least every 48
hours) if they are RBW-influenced gear, but as stated, this group is about
discussing topics of interest - not being a FS/FT venue.  Please join in
the discussion at large and I'm happy to change your status.

Just as a reminder - this group works because folks keep it focused.  "OT"
posts don't really belong here, so I'll tend to delete those as I find
them.  Also - the quality of the discussion depends upon you adding to it.
  We don't have to all agree on everything, but the tone and quality of the
comments is much more important in a "faceless" venue than when we interact
directly.

Thanks to everyone who has continued to keep the high quality of this group
intact - I look forward to many more miles together.

- Jim / RBW Owners Bunch moderator