good job assembling the data - it shows we think much alike, Frank Bert was
pretty sharp, and dipping too low can be dangerous.
FWIW on the Barlows, I've cornered very hard and fast on narrow rims (Open
Pro) at the pressures I run.  The biggest concern with running too high
pressure is wearing through expensive rubber too quickly.