Chambray and Striped Tee are sold. ALSO forgot to add like the best thing,
the scout jura hoodie.

Ibex Scout Jura Hoodie size XXL, worn a handful of times, black, this one
http://shop.ibex.com/merino-wool-clothing/mens-long-sleeve-shirts/m-scout-jura-hoody

*$95*
Patagonia 1/4 zip black merino long sleeve, size XL, worn a handful of
times, *$40*
Ibex Orange Long Sleeve Merino XL, worn a bit, *$40*
Ibex OD Blue Heather Long Sleeve XL, worn three times maybe, *$45*
Nau Lightbeam jacket, XL, orange, worn a bit.* $50*

This one isn't really riv-related or bike related, but it's a fantastic
winter jacket if you live in a place where the winters are cold and wet,
would keep but it doesn't fit me any more. Nau Down Tempo Trench, Caviar
Heather, XL *$170*