Just yesterday evening as I pulled up to Albertson's front door on my '03,
a shopper leaving exclaimed, "Nice bike!" Those praising the bike are by no
means usually cyclists themselves -- or, at least, they don't look like the
sort of person who has studied bikes for years. Though occasionally, I'll
have a passer-by say, "Rivendell! Nice!"