I can speak to two standard B17's and one Professional.  I bought the first
B17 in 2008 (I think) and it has around 40,000km under my bum.  It is
definitely characterful, but still is firm and usable (I did install a
longer bolt for extra stretch).  The second B17 was bought around the same
time and has far less mileage, but has stretched more and I'm thinking of
drilling and lacing it.

The Professional (standard rivets, brown) was bought 2014(ish) ans has been
used on some metric centuries and lots of commuting miles.  I love that
saddle and don't recall adjusting it more than once.  I will admit that it
was only 40 euros or so as I bought it on sale from Germany.   I find the
Professional fits somewhat like a slightly narrower B17 - the skirt is less
intrusive, but the top feels as wide as a B17. The leather feels thicker
than the B17 IMO.

Ian A

It is this model
here