I dunno... Jan Heine is testing go-fasts all the time. They take 40-50mm
tires. I think many of us would agree that the narrow tire era is drawing
to a close. The rational for "narrowness" has been discredited.
Roadeo could be configured to take more rubber without turning it into a
Hilson. If not, I think it becomes a sales orphan. IIRC Grant said sales
were something like 45 bikes per year.

This is the hole in the Riv lineup. There are lots-o-mules and semi-mules:
Atlantis, Hunq, Clem, Chev, Appaloosa... not many sporties... Riv needs an
updated lively go-fast.