The concern over DP's vector change clearly showed the impact that his out
of the ordinary life and shared narrative provided the group.

I always heard that charity and good acts are meaningless if observing
their delivery is necessary. I think this list truly would want him to hear
their departing salutations, compliments and tidings, but if they go
unheard they are still as true. A tree has fallen in the woods...

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh