I'm trying to free up some space and cash so I can then buy more stuff that
I'll eventually sell...

Pictures and more details are on my blog:

https://bikingtoplay.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-for-sale-post.html

Everything is OBO and shipping not included.

Nitto Albastache bar: $65

Nitto Bullmoose bar: $60

Schwable Big One 29 x 2.3 tires, pair $60

Carradice saddle bag support: $35

Velo Orange Constructeur front rack: $50

Schwalbe Racing Ralph 700x35 cross tires, pair: $25

New Albion Privateer, XL frame: $150

Soma Champs Elysees low trail fork, canti version, 1-1/8" threadless: $100

Surly Dirt Wizard tire, 29 x 3": $45

Fattie Slims fatbike 29er conversion wheelset (135mm/170mm QR spaced), $75

Thanks,

Eric
Plain City, OH