as issued by Rivendell with bottom bracket, seatpost and headset. Unused
frame set preferred, but will consider factory-built (i.e., Riv
ready-to-ride) complete bike. Frame color is not important, but black might
be nice.

I have a black Brompton H3L -12% with 800 miles converted to twist shifting
(much better) with a bunch of new spares (front wheel, Schwalbe Marathon
tires, Schwalbe winter tires, frame clamps, -12% conversion take-offs etc.)
and other accessories (carry handle, built-in rear light, telescopic seat
post etc) for trade or outright sale if interested. $925 (a great deal!) if
purchased outright.

Central NJ/NYC metro local deals preferred as I will wish to inspect the
Clementine and have a prospective Brompton owner do the same. I might
consider having the right Clementine shipped. I'm not interested in
shipping the Brompton.

Please contact me directly.

Thanks!

Dave