Recent job change has cut us to part time income and will more than double
our health insurance...we are scrambling a little, time to move out stuff
gathering dust.

First off, I have marked down mugs, tees and cycling caps in the ACW store
<http://www.bradclick.bigcartel.com> for those caffeinated types.

Made in USA - 6 shirt lot: $150 takes all. Dont want to split it up.
MUSA grey seersucker - medium - worn but not worn out. All buttons replaced
because the originals cracked.
MUSA blue railroad - medium - worn and laundered twice
Filson twill - M/L - took out the scratchy tag - buttery soft - tough as
nails
Rockmount Ranchwear - 16.5x33.5 fits like a large - Picked this up at the
store in Denver, just not into the western I guess.
Woolrich flannel - medium - SUPER heavy weight, great for the cold trips
Railcar Fine Goods - tag is large, but fits like a slim medium

Stretchy offerings: Both as new
Giordana short sleeve full zip - Medium - $25
Pearl Izumi short sleeve - Medium - $25
Both for $45

For reference I am 5'9" @ 160lbs

Saddles: Mainly go-fasty, but not for my butt.

Bontrager Serano RL - new - $100
Fizik Arione - Rode it twice from new - $60
Prologo Zero TI rail - Used this one quite a bit, then swapped to the slim
cambium. Still in excellent/near mint shape - $50
Selle Italia SLR Trans Am Ti - Shows use, Scuffs on the edges, still in
plenty good shape. $40

PICS HERE - PICS HERE
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/42027576@N00/albums/72157621914514982/with/29718747761/>

There are a couple frames up in there too if interested.

CONTACT: hbclick at yahoo.com
Paypal for payment
USA for shipping

Thanks!