I have one with the Sackville bag on my Atlantis. Been on a 500 mile tour,
down rough ,rutty dirt roads and all points in between. I love it. Actually
is larger than the pictures would lead you to believe. I have an elastic
cord run through the top loops to lash more things that I probably don't
need on top. I throw my phone in a side pocket or the zipper pocket inside.
It'll hold a rain jacket long sleeve t shirt, wallet, spare tube, multi
tool, and has room for a fair amount more.  Wasn't sure I'd like it at
first but boy was I wrong. If I decide to go to a bigger bag on the
Atlantis this setup gets moved to a different bike.
Cheers,
Frank