While I've converted my Redwood to 650b wheels in the past, I briefly
swapped back to 700c wheels with Barlow Pass tires.
I swapped out 650b as I had been using Vee Rubber Speedsters which measured
47mm actual. Under heavy pedaling, the tires would rub at the chainstays. I
could dent the chainstays for more clearance - the current indentations
line up for a 700c tire - but I'd rather not if I don't have to.
When the WTB Horizon tires were announced, I patiently waited until they
were released and some actual measurements were shared. My tools are mostly
packed up so I don't have calipers, but I think they're around 44mm actual,
which is perfect. I'll be adding some SKS fenders shortly - there is
adequate clearances front/rear.

My to do-list for this bike:
Swap cranks - Dura Ace crankset goes back to wife's Clementine, Shimano
Deore/600 cranks will be put on w/ 46/34 rings
Change cassette - it'll be a custom 12-28 8-speed
Change brakes - going to try DC 750 centerpulls
Add fenders
Lower bars 1cm
Swap saddles - GB Aspin saddle will go on
Make up a set of rack-less bags

Photos here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKyr5k9DUER/?taken-by=treetopdesigns
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKyr7G8jMAl/?taken-by=treetopdesigns