Thanks Jim,
Saddle's a Brooks B67 and the seatpost is a Nitto lugged lay back post, a 27.2
with a shim (I know, shims are lame). I wanted a post with more setback, as the
Brooks don't allow for much movement, and the choices in 29.8 are few and far
between with zero options having any real layed back positioning. Already
having the lugged post and an S83 post, I decided my Clem would suffer the
injustice of a seatpost shim, mainly worrying about wasted post below the shim.
Turns out that the shim was long enough to clear the end of the fairly short
post, so no troubles there, and I did some hacking of the shim to follow the
contours of the seat tube collar so's to look less awful.
I should really take some better pictures to properly introduce my bikes to you
all, but juggling regular job and freelance gigs while raising 2 & 5 year old
boys has a way of taking up all that spare time, and I want to finish some
custom racks in that no spare time... ..fortunately my regular job is
overseeing sculpture shops, I just need to close my eyes and get bending.

Keep climbing!, whatever the bar
-Kai Vierstra
Brooklyn NY