What's left with some updated pricing (all prices include shipping in
ConUS):

Sturmey Archer S3X 3speed Hub (36h) with 18t Freewheel, Stem Thumb Shifter,
and Housing. Just add new cable. Good condition, works well. Indicator
chain is a bit rusty…still works fine, but you can replace for five bucks
if you so desire. $70

Sugino 40T and 26T Chainrings. New. Standard gearing for the Riv Low
Double. $25 for both

Sugino RD 165mm 130bcd Crankset with 48T Ring. Good condition. 130bcd. $45

If you're interested and feel I'm pricing too high, make me an offer!

Eric